Live Webcast, March 20th, 2019
8:00 AM PT / 11:00 AM ET / 15:00 GMT
Cisco released its updated Mobile VNI Forecast in February 2019. This is your opportunity to learn about Cisco’s projections for global mobile data traffic increases, primary influences on mobile usage trends, and the impact of key innovations in wireless technology (including the emergence of 5G). The Cisco VNI mobile forecast is part of the company’s comprehensive and ongoing initiative to analyze mobile IP growth and innovations worldwide. During the webcast, the following topics will be addressed:
• What is the updated global mobile data traffic growth projection, and how is each region contributing?
• What are the effects of various device/connection types (smartphones, tablets, laptops, and M2M)?
• How is 5G evolving and what type of growth can be expected in the current forecast period?
• How will mobile IoT transform consumer experiences and a wide variety of business verticals?
• What role will Wi-Fi offload play in easing growing traffic volumes from cellular networks?
• What impact have mobile pricing plans (shared and unlimited) had on user behaviors?
Cisco analysts present their updated findings and will be available to answer questions throughout the webcast. Register now for the live event on March 20th, 2019 at 8AM PST to learn more and participate in a live Q&A. Tweet us @CiscoVNI if you have any questions or comments. Please also join and follow our conversations with #VNI.
Event led by:
We'd love to hear from you. Feedback, questions, or topic requests — send them our way: firstname.lastname@example.org