Applications and users are more distributed than ever. As organizations continue to embrace internet, cloud, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) technologies, IT teams are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity, consistent application experience, and pervasive security over networks and services they don't own or control directly.
Join us as we demonstrate Cisco SD-WAN native integration with Cisco ThousandEyes and our secure access service edge (SASE) solution . Explore how Cisco SD-WAN enables a more secure, consistent, and optimized digital experience across internet, cloud, and SaaS.
In this demo, you'll learn how to address many critical enterprise challenges, including how to:
- Extend network and application visibility to networks and services typically outside of IT control
- Lower mean time to identification of application issues with Cisco SD-WAN and Cisco ThousandEyes
- Correlate visibility across applications, hop-by-hop network path, underlay and overlay performance, and internet routing to immediately isolate issues
- Manage service-level agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
- Deliver a secure and seamless connection for remote users accessing multicloud applications
- Deliver secure and seamless connectivity for remote users accessing multicloud applications
- Integrate Cisco SD-WAN with Cisco Umbrella SIG for a cloud-delivered SASE model that secures access wherever users and applications reside
- Enable integrated on-premises SD-WAN security with capabilities such as embedded SSL decryption, enterprise firewall, intrusion prevention, URL filtering, and malware sandboxing
- Provide optimal user experience for internet, cloud, and SaaS applications
The session includes a Q&A.
Complete this form.
* required fields