Many organizations are planning for the return to the office, but a remote workforce will remain the norm for many. Splitting time between working from home and being in the office is here to stay and office spaces will be used differently when employees return. Hybrid workplaces are the future, and modern network solutions need to be in place for safety, sustainable operations, and optimized user experiences.
Join us for a live webinar to learn about network requirements for a trusted workplace and how to best support a hybrid work model. Technical topics and top use cases we will discuss include:
- Using network insights and location-based services to protect your employees and deliver new experiences
- How to set up workplace density thresholds to gain insights on behaviors like frequency and duration of visits
- Smart Building solutions for hybrid work for seamless, intuitive facilities operations and using 90W Universal Power Over Ethernet (UPOE+) and UV LED lights to disinfect spaces
- Deploying Wi-Fi 6 for a seamless, untethered experience for users, Internet of Things (IoT), applications, and increased video usage driven by hybrid work
- Network considerations for hot desk/hoteling environments
- Rapid IT transformation leveraging on-premises to cloud to edge data center locations using a software-enabled services approach to operations models
This session includes a live Q&A with our technical experts.
Register to view
* required fields