Navigate the future of hybrid cloud software-defined networking
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
10:00 am Pacific Time
(San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
With this new world of hybrid networking, multicloud does not have to mean complexity. Cisco Cloud Application Centric Infrastructure (Cloud ACI) is the solution. It captures business and user intents and translates them into native policy constructs for applications deployed across various cloud environments for pure efficiency and simplicity. And now the Cloud ACI solution is on Google Cloud.
Join us in a live webinar to learn how to:
- Extend Cisco Cloud ACI capabilities on Google Cloud and see a demo of the solution
- Deploy next-generation applications across multiple clouds with consistent operations, visibility, and control
- Enable common policy abstraction, governance, and compliance across heterogeneous cloud environments
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery using a backup and recovery site in the public cloud
- Enable elasticity for resources across an on-premises data center and cloud
- Enable consistent security posture for risk mitigation and operational simplicity with cloud-native policy constructs
Live Q&A will be available in this session.
Complete the form to register
* required fields