View more offers here:
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR, enterprise class switches at a great price
Want cost-effective access switches that scale? Our 2960-X and 2960-XR Series are stackable Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 and Layer 3 access switches. They’re easy to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot and offer automated software installation and port configuration.
- Simple: Automate software installation for zero-touch deployment. Configure ports automatically based on device type.
- Smart: Consume less power with switch hibernation mode. Get application visibility and control with NetFlow Lite to prioritize applications.
- Highly Secure: Enable scalable and dynamic role-based access control with Cisco TrustSec Technology. Protect against IPv6 address theft and malicious attacks with IPv6 First Hop Security
to learn more about Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR.
Enquire about the offer today and stand a chance to win USD 50 worth of Grab Voucher.
* required fields
100% Cloud Managed Switches
Upgrade your existing switches to Meraki switches and provide performance, true zero-touch cloud provisioning, network visibility, and remote troubleshooting to deployments of any size.
- Easy to deploy: Meraki switches can be pre-staged and configured entirely from a web browser.
- Easy to manage: The Meraki management tool simplifies the work of the network engineer. You can manage your entire Meraki network infrastructure from anywhere with Meraki desktop dashboard or Meraki Mobile App.
- Easy to troubleshoot: Groundbreaking tools for remote troubleshooting, so that scaling a Meraki network need not mean scaling complexity.
Now available at attractive prices. Contact Cisco or Cisco reseller now.
Click here to learn more about Cisco Meraki MS Switches.
Terms and Conditions:
- All promotions listed above are only valid for selected Asia-pacific countries and will end on 26 October 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Cisco reserves the right to modify the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Exclusions and other Terms and Conditions may apply. Please click here for more details.